4 large Red onions, cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick rounds
1 Red Sweet Pepper de-seed and sliced into 1/2 "circles
1 Orange Sweet Pepper de-seed and sliced into 1/2 "circles
2 Tablespoon olive oil
4 ounces Feta, crumbled
1 tablespoon Sesame oil
2 tablespoons wine vinegar
1/2 cup sliced almonds or Sesame seeds, lightly toasted
1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
1.Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Arrange onions and peppers in single layer on rimmed baking sheet;
3. Brush onion and peppers with olive oil using a pastry brush, turning to coat both sides.
4. Sprinkle with salt.
5. Roast until soft and brown on edges, turning every 15 minutes, about 1 hour.
6. Transfer to platter.
7. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Let stand at room temperature till cool.
9. Sprinkle cheese over onions and Peppers, drizzle sesame oil, then vinegar over all on the plate.
10. Sprinkle with almonds, then chives and serve with a couple of sprigs of mint
and sliced tomato as garnish.
Serve this dish with plenty of crusty garlic bread