2 table spoons Sesame oil
1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 (7-oz) salmon fillets
(if fresh mojaram and parsley are not available dried can be used)
1. Preheat grill.
2. Line grill pan with foil.
3. Stir together oil, zest, juice, marjoram, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
4. Coat both sides of each salmon fillet with mixture.
5. Cover and leave to stand and absorb flavours, for at least 30 mins.
6. Arrange fillets, in grill pan.
7. Grill 4 to 6 inches from heat until cooked through, approx 5 minutes.