150g/5Żoz boned Monkfish tails
freshly ground black pepper
tbsp olive oil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
4 slices fresh white bread
5 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
2. Place the Monkfish, salt and pepper and balsamic vinegar in a food processor and blend together.
3. Remove the mixture from the food processor and spread onto the bread, using a spatula.
4. Scatter the sesame seeds onto a plate.
5. Coat the bread and Monkfish in the sesame seeds.
6. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan and fry the bread for two minutes on either side.
7. Place on a non-stick baking tray and finish in the oven to golden.
8. Remove from the oven and enjoy.