2-4lbs Boneless,skinless chicken breast
1 cup milk
2-3 Eggs, beaten
1 tbsp. butter/marg.
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
crushed dried rosemary
Crushed red pepper
1. Put flour into a large storage bag (zip-lock preferred)
2. Season with pepper to taste(blk,red or white).
3. Beat eggs and place in a bowl.
4. Pour milk into another bowl.
5. Place chicken into bag with flour and shake until covered.
6. Dip chicken into the milk.
7. Recoat chicken with flour.
8. Dip again into the egg.
9. Heat oil and butter in large frying pan.
10. When hot,(drop a little egg mix into the fat when it sizzles it's the correct heat)
11. Fry chicken without crowding. 10-15 minutes either side or until golden brown.
12. Sprinkle chicken with rosemary & crushed red pepper to taste ( I use about tsp. per breast)
13. Spinkle all with lemon juice.
14. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from pan with slotted spoon and serve.