1. Pre heat oven to 170°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3
2. Combine the first 6 ingredients to a paste.
3. Take the lamb and scour it all over with a sharp knife and then rub the paste all over
so a the paste enters into the meat.
4. Take a roasting dish and put the tomatoes and wine into the bottom.
5. Place the lamb on top.
6. Season with sea salt and transfer to the oven for
about 1½ hours.
6.Baste frequently to avoid burning the paste on the outside of the meat.
To serve, lift the tomatoes onto a serving platter and carve the meat and arrange
Pour juice over the meat and serve with the freshly chopped corriander.