1.5lb of diced beef
1 container of sour cream
3-4 teaspoons of sweet paprika
3 red and 1 green peppers
salt and pepper
1 cup of water
Tin of tomatoes chopped and juice
1 -2 teaspoons spoon Cornflour
1. In large frypan, fry beef, onions & chopped peppers.
2. When browned, add paprika, salt and pepper, sour cream, tomatoes and water.
3. Mix well.
4. Transfer to large oven proof container and put in oven.
5. Cook for 2-3 hours.
6. In a bowl mix cornflour with a little cold water until paste consistency.
7. Slowly stir in to cooked goulash to thicken.