2 pkts Birds Dream Topping
14 digestive biscuits
½ pt milk
2 x 4oz tins manderin segments
1 tble sp Brandy
½ cup boiling water
1. Put milk in a mixing bowl
2. Add Dream Topping and whisk till thickens
3. Remove 8 mandarin segments from the tin and put to one side
4. Whisk the rest of the segments into the Dream Topping
5. Put the water and brandy into a cup, and stir in the coffee.
6. Dip the biscuits in the coffee mixture one by one
7. Place the biscuits onto a 10" flat cake tray one in the centre and 6 placed around it( like a flower)
8. Spread ½ the topping mix over the biscuits.
9. Dip the rest of the biscuits in the coffee mix.
10. Placing one in the centre, on top of layer of topping mix
11. Place the other 6 biscuits around as before but each one ½ over one and ½ over the next.
12. Cover with the rest of topping mix and smooth around the sides.
13. Decorate with the segments put to one side.
14. Put in the fridge for at least an hour.
Makes 16 portions
This will not keep till the next day.